Monday 26 January 2015

Camp fire stew|slimming world| recipe

 I've seen this all over Instagram and how much people our raving about show tasty it is, so we did our big monthly shop this weekend and I picked up all the ingredients for it! 
OMG was it tasty I kinda followed but added a few bits to it too( I never follow completely I like to add my own thing to it!!)


What you will need is
One gammon/Ham joint
1 onion diced 
3 carrots diced 
2 peppers diced
3 cloves of garlic
1 tin of baked beans 
1 tin of mixed beans 
1 carton of passata  
1stock cude 
1table spoon paprika
Chilli powder/chillies to taste 
•Pop all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on high for 5-6 hrs 
•once cooked take out the gammon/ham and shred 
•serve with what ever you fancy (we had it wit jacket potato and veg) 

Enjoy 
Will start to add more lovely exciting slimming world(and maybe some sweet treat non slimming world) to my blog

Go follow my slimming world and life journey on Instagram 
Msleesha1 and why not go check out my YouTube channels 
Msleesha1 and msleeshas life 

Love 
Leesha 
XOXO 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment