Tuesday 30 December 2014

Amiirahs 1st birthday

So OMG my little princess is going to be one this nye where has that year gone it's mad!! Even tho she took a while to enter the world (waters broke on 30/12/13 and Emergancy c-section 31/12/13 because she was not engaging and was born at 11:18pm the last baby to be born via section in out hospital of 2013!!!) she is jus perfect and made our life just amazing! I am one lucky mummy to have my prince and princessđź’•there will b a video up on my YouTube channel of one year of Amiirahs life in pictures(made me cry a lot!!)
 This year to celebrate her birthday and the fact it's in NYE and were in our beautiful new home were having a big party with a Disney themed fancy dress! 
Cannot believe my little princess is one, she's has now completed our family!
I hope you have enjoyed watched our family grow I know I havnt been blogging/vlogging long but I hope in 2015 I can and u can truly see what an amazing family I have and I would love to share it with you all! 
I will b trying to blog/vlog a lot more of everything from now on! Please follow me on my blog, YouTube and Instagram for regular videos and updates! 
I hope you all have an amazing New Year's Eve and will see you all for another amazing fun and love filled 2015 
Love you 
Msleesha 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment